Felipe "Flip" Villela
June 2015 – Present
- Worked with Account team, writers, art directors and other designers to provide in-house marketing team with both internal and external facing assets to further brand efforts.
- Duties varied from creating internal marketing materials to designing trade show booths and internal event graphics
Y&R Austin (formerly SicolaMartin)
June 2010 – June 2015
- Collaborated with account service teams and clients to determine how
and why brand should be followed. This resulted in becoming the in-house
brand steward for Dell.
- Simplified complex technology information into more easily digestible and
visually appealling deliverables, such as multipage documents, one-pagers
and banner ads while staying true to the Dell, SIMPLR, McLane and
- Managed and instructed interns in daily tasks.
c.a.k. + associates
February 2010 – June 2010
- Updated web site information and graphics using a CMS.
- Recreated maps and floorplans for mailing materials.
Graphic Design Specialization
Austin Community College
Bachelor of Arts in Studio Art
University of Texas at Austin
Proficient in Adobe CS6, including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and
Adobe Photoshop. Also experienced with Corel Painter XI and the Microsoft
Drawing, illustration, painting and photography.
Winner of the 2013 3I’d Martian (Employee of the Year) Award
AIGA (American Institute of Graphic Arts)